Join us Sunday mornings for our new series: Snapshots through Scripture: The Story of How God Brings us From Brokenness to Glory, running from May 28th-September. In this series we begin in Genesis 1:1 and travel to the end of Revelation, looking at some of the major points of Scripture in-between to see the story God is telling throughout history.
Throughout the series we will post updates for you to follow along (especially if you missed a week), including audio here, and videos of the sermons on our Facebook Page. We also encourage you to ask any questions either by email, or by commenting on the Facebook post. If you’re simply interested in knowing the story of the Bible for the first time, or know the story by heart and want to go more in depth, this will be a great time of discovery and learning.
We will seek to answer the following questions (and more!):
• Is there a God?
• What is the purpose of life?
• Why does evil exist?
• How can a good God allow evil?
• Where does culture originate?
• How is God solving the problem of evil?
• Why should I care? – Why should I be a Christian?
• Can I find true rest in this world?
• Who is Jesus, and why is he important?
• What is the Bible, and why is it relevant?
• What is the gospel and how can it change my life?
• How do we live today?
• Where is the world heading?
Likewise, our major themes that will pop up from beginning to end are:
• God as King and Creator
• Us as God’s Image bearers
• The Breath/Spirit of God in the Bible
• God as represented by Fire
• The Sabbath Rest
• The Gospel
• God’s Covenant
• The Word
• Man’s Nakedness versus God’s Covering
Check back each week to see if you’ve missed anything, or to ask any questions and give your thoughts!